Montag, 26. Februar 2018

ATCs Unter dem Meer / ATCs Under The Sea

Ich habe mit Brushos einen wilden Meeresgrund gestaltet, gestempelt habe ich mit verschiedenen Tönen StazOn. Diese ATCs sind für einen Tausch entstanden und schon versendet.
I created a wild seafloor with my Brushos and stamped with several tones StazOn. These cards are for an ATC swap and already sent out.

 Motivstempel / image stamps: Flamingo Arts
Brushos: Colourcraft
StazOn: Tsukineko





Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'B': Brushos
Make My Monday: Messy Backgrounds 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:Make Your Own Background
Stempelhaus: Tiere deser Welt
 

7 Kommentare:

brenda hat gesagt…

What beautiful background with your Brusho's Simone and a great 'B' for our 'I sky' theme at Allsorts, it's one I never thought of, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Kathleen hat gesagt…

Super backgrounds and some lovely sea images. Thank you for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Birgit hat gesagt…

These are beautiful and very striking

Mandy hat gesagt…

Fabulous ATC's Simone! The colours and patterns are really striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

hippe www.bastel-blog.de hat gesagt…

Boahhh, grandios!! Die strahlen einen voll an! Wunderschön!


lg die hippe

Ellibelle hat gesagt…

So beautifully done!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

AO Creations hat gesagt…

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT